dare

dare

Pick Your Poison:

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Thanks, Tj

Mean green fling; where freshman get the chance to go to booths, win free stuff, meet upperclassmen, frats and sororities get their chance to recruit, go to a dance battle and eat subpar bbq sandwiches on the grassy lawn by Apogee stadium. As I'm standing in a busy free t shirt line with my newfound friends Teddi and Lauren (yes, her real name is Teddi) a big strong Tongan dude bear hugs me from behind, TJ. Tj is a football player for Mean Green and is one of my favorite people ever. Even my mom loves him. 

I get to talking with Tj and he starts introducing me to all his football buddies. I might have made a joking comment of "where are all the good lookin' white boys at?" and as those words leave my lips and turn to mist in the air I spot a tall, very handsome young man. I try to play it off like i did not just totally lock eyes with him, like a total weirdo.. 

"Hey Tony, this is Madeleine! Madeleine this is Tony, he has pretty eyes."

"Hi, im Madeleine. You do have pretty eyes!" 

At this point i just feel like an idiot cause this dude totally saw me stare at him and now I'm complimenting his eyes.
But to my surprise my new friend Tony & I stand there for about 25 minutes conversing over just about everything two strangers could. My major, where i was from, if i played sports, what he did, what his major was, how i knew TJ and the list could go on. He went on to tell me that he had his own film company (which i now work for) and in innocently flirty way told me he was going to star me in his film about a girl who has a hot mom. (its a known thing that my mom is a total babe, but he was totally joking.) So he says "can i get your number so we can talk about your role?" of course i said yes. 

A week and a half later, I have a job for ibis films as Tony's publicists and a new tall, very handsome guy that i must say, i have the worlds biggest crush on. Even my mom likes him. 

So thanks Tj. 

p.s. the photo shown is me admiring his free spirit and pure enjoyment of life in everything he does. 

Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment