dare

dare

Pick Your Poison:

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Bad Habits Be Gone!

Everyone has their own quirky things they do, that they wish they could control. Some can't control the urge to pop their knuckles, clear their throat every five seconds or constantly tug at their clothing. Many older adults tell us that we can and should stop these annoyances but I totally get it, IT IS SO HARD! So much easier say than done people.


My biggest and worst habit is picking my nails and picking at the blemishes that appear on my face. I will pick my nails to the point of blood shed and pop zits until my face is numb. I've heard the most disgusting truths about both of these yet I still do it like its my job. My nail picking problem has gotten so bad that I have to resort to getting acrylic nails (which I actually hate) so that I don't look like a carnivore hungry for human fingers. And might I add that acrylic nails are not cheap, or easy to keep up. It is a complete pain in the butt.

I encourage and challenge all you darling nail pickers and knuckle poppers to try to rid your bad habit and stick to it!

We can do this! 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment