dare

dare

Pick Your Poison:

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Outfit of the Day!

For my outfit today, first I took into consideration that it was pretty cold outside. 57 degrees was the temp when I first woke up and started getting ready for my day. I also wanted comfortability, which is why I chose Steve Madden brown combat boots instead of my taupe heeled booties that I probably would've worn otherwise. For my jacket I went with my army green jacket that my mom handed down to me, the brand is called Willow & Clay. Since the jacket that I'm wearing isn't very heavy I decided to wear a somewhat thick cream colored sweater from Target. Now, I really need some new jeans because mine are all tiny on me now but I managed to squeeze into a pair of dark wash American Eagle jeans. I firmly believe that black and brown DO match, so I threw on a black watch with a black shoulder bag (courtesy of my roommate for letting me borrow her bag). And to top off my look I put a plum lip color on with some natural eyeshadows and left my hair down and messy.


I love fall fashions so so much! Others colors that I like to incorporate into my fall fashions are:
  • Navy Blue
  • Maroon 
  • Burnt Orange
  • Dark Purples 
  • Red
  • Brown/Black/Grey 

Look for more fun fall fashions soon, Darlings!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment